TARIS Biomedical is a unique therapeutically-focused urology company developing drug-device combination products for the treatment of genitourinary diseases.
The Corporate Development department is responsible for providing strategic insight and market analysis to senior management and operational teams, to help guide short- and long-term decision making for the company’s development programs and business objectives. The department is responsible for primary and secondary market research, and works closely with the Program Management and Clinical Operations teams to establish development priorities and generate valuation models. The department is also responsible for external communications and support of Business Development activities.
The Senior Manager will be responsible for commercial modelling, analytical research, and competitive intelligence to support the company’s development programs. This includes conduct of primary market research, development of market models, and extensive review of secondary data sources and literature to generate clinical and commercial benchmarks in support of key portfolio decisions. The role will also have significant responsibility in the development of pricing and market access strategies, both in the US and worldwide. The Senior Manager will be responsible for communicating output and recommendations from this research to senior management and internal stakeholders, as well as supporting corporate communications objectives.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop integrated market research plan for TARIS programs, in collaboration with Corporate Development team and internal stakeholders. Manage implementation of this research, including vendor selection, generation of research questionnaires, finalization of output, and communication of findings to stakeholders
- Monitor competitive pipeline programs, industry trends, and corporate activities/dealmaking relevant to TARIS. Regularly track and compile updates on these activities, and communicate them to Corporate Development and the management team
- Contribute to broader Corporate Development and company activities, including conference attendance, strategic guidance for operational teams, and help develop and support external communication plan
- Build and maintain internal library of key literature and data resources relevant to Corporate Development (references on pricing, costs of care, epidemiology, etc.)
- Support business development and diligence activities 113 Hartwell Avenue, Lexington MA 02421 MAIN 781.676.7750 FAX 781.676.7788 tarisbiomedical.com
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA/graduate degree preferred
- 6-8 years’ experience in pharma, biotech, and/or healthcare market research
- Versatile skill set and work attitude, with a strong desire to identify and take on new responsibilities
- Ability to work independently, strongly self-motivated
- Strong track record for execution and market research and strategic planning in the pharma/biotech industry
- Strong capabilities in valuation modelling and market access planning
- Ability to communicate key research findings and decisions in a cross-functional setting, and to senior management
- Expertise in commercial planning, pricing, and market access
- Expert-level skills in PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com